Poultry meat, especially chicken, is cited as the primary cause of human food poisoning in epidemiological reports.
What does EPIREPT stand for?
EPIREPT stands for Epidemiological Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- External Paydata Input
- Emergency Indicating Radio Beacon
- Enhanced Potency Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine
- Estes Park IQ (Reel Mountain Theater; Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Electric Pulse Induced Resistance (materials engineering)
- Ex Post Individually Rational
- Experimental Peptide Identification Repository (software program; proteomics)
- Electric Power Industry Reform Act (Philippines)
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon
- Early Promotion and Intervention Research Consortium
- Emergency Position Indicating Radiobeacon
- Extended Performance Infrared Search Set
- Edinburgh Pre-Incubator Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Electric Plant in Service (accounting; electricity providers)
- Electric Power Industry of Serbia
- Employees' Pension Insurance Scheme (Japan)
- English Program for International Students (various universities)
- Estes Park Intermediate School (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- El Paso Independent School District
- Electric Plant Installation Standard Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier epidemiological reports showed that Buruli ulcer outbreaks often occur near such still waters in the tropics.
An epidemiological report into the second wave of cases which emerged in September yesterday said animals on the fifth affected farm were infected at about the same time as the first outbreak.
The detailed nature of the epidemiological report also confirms that Bernard Matthews followed all of Defra's biosecurity regulations at that time.