Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ:EPIC), a leading provider of enterprise business software solutions to the midmarket and Global 1000 companies, today announced the general availability of Epicor for Service Enterprises 8.
What does E4SE stand for?
E4SE stands for Epicor for Service Enterprises
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Encryption for the Masses
- Electronic 4-Speed Overdrive
- Early Region 4 Open Reading Frame 4 (protein)
- E4 Region Open Reading Frame 6
- d-Erythrose 4-Phosphate
- Education for Professionals (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- English for Professionals (Weinfelden, Thurgau school)
- Education for Sustainability
- Entrepreneurs for Sustainability (Cleveland, OH)
- Ergonomics 4 Schools (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to Leverage Epicor for Service Enterprises for Optimized Service Management, Enhanced Collaboration and Clearer Forecasting IRVINE, Calif.
Leading Architecture and Interior Design Firm to Leverage Epicor for Service Enterprises for Improved Project Delivery, Enhanced Collaboration and Clearer Forecasting IRVINE, Calif.