The increasing demand of Epichlorohydrin in China and growth in the end-user segments such as paint and electronic industry are key factors to drive the global ECH market.
What does ECO stand for?
ECO stands for Epichlorohydrin (rubber)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECO
We have 197 other meanings of ECO in our Acronym Attic
- Entry Clearance Officer (UK immigration)
- Entry Control Officer (UK fire service)
- Environment Control Officer (Singapore)
- Environmental and Conservation Organisations (of Aotearoa, New Zealand)
- Environmental Career Opportunities
- Environmental Careers Organization
- Environmental Citizen Organisation
- Environmental Commissioner of Ontario (Canada)
- Environmental Compliance Organization International LLC (Portland, OR)
- Environmental Conservation Organization
- Equal Competitive Opportunity (FCC)
- Equipment Control Officer
- Equitable Consideration Offer (IRS)
- Equity Carve-Out
- Escherichia Coli
- Ethernet Connection (NEC)
- Europe Centrale et Orientale (France: Central and Eastern Europe)
- European Certifying Organization SpA (Italy)
- European Cluster Observatory (regional economic information)
- European Communications Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then the EPA will turn to the carcinogens acrylamide and epichlorohydrin, impurities that can be introduced into drinking water during its treatment.
Vinythai is continuing the development of its epichlorohydrin project in Map Ta Phut driven by Solvay's Epicerol technology, which is based on the transformation of glycerin obtained as a byproduct from the production of biofuels out of vegetable renewable oils.
7m) via its Thai unit Vinythai (BAK:VNT) in a epichlorohydrin plant in Thailand.
Various polymers will be discussed, including natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, polyisoprene, polybutadiene, nitrile, hydrogenated nitrile, polyacrylate, epichlorohydrin, chlorosulfonated polyethylene, ethylene acrylic elastomer, polycholoroprene, EPDM, butyl, fluoroelastomer, urethane, silicone and thermoplastic elastomers.
Epichlorohydrin and isoprene are sometimes used to manufacture lipstick and other personal care products in the U.