What does EEJ stand for?
EEJ stands for Environnement Économique et Juridique (French: Legal and Economic Environment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEJ
We have 4 other meanings of EEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Edcouch Elsa Independent School District (Texas)
- Electrical Electronic Industry Training Ltd. (Australia)
- Entreprise Électricité Industrielle Tertiaire (French: Tertiary Industrial Electricity Company)
- Eco-Ethics International Union (Germany)
- Entropia Engine Image Viewer (software)
- Eastern Economic Journal
- École d'Escrime Japonaise (French: Japanese Fencing School)
- École de l'Enfant Jésus (French: School of the Child Jesus; Belgiqum)
- Effective Enterprise Java (book)
- Entertainment Employment Journal
- European Extra-Judicial Network (EU network to handle consumer complaints)
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Ltd.
- Eastern European Jewish History (Yahoo! group/mailing list)
- Emma Eccles Jones Medical Research Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ecumenical Eco-Justice Network (Illinois)
- European Extra Judicial Network
- Ellipse Energy Jatirarangon Wahana Limited (energy company; Bermuda)
- Eesti Ekspressi Kirjastuse (Estonian: Estonia Express Publishing)
- Eiropas Ekonomikas Komisijas (Latvian: Economic Commission for Europe; UN)
- Energy Education Kit (curriculum)