He will lead a team to manage and deploy, scalable and environmentally responsible procurement initiatives around the world, increase synergies between domestic and international contracts, and advance global supplier diversity.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Environmentally Responsible Procurement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Requirement System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Resource Products
- Entity Reporting Process
- Environmental Resource Permit
- Environmental Resource Planning
- Environmental Resource Program
- Environmental Restoration Plan
- Environmental Restoration Project (various organizations)
- Environmental Results Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
An independent not-for-profit organization, Green Seal certifies lodging properties meeting stringent environmental requirements in waste minimization, energy efficiency, water conservation, waste water management, and environmentally responsible procurement.
TI service providers are evaluated on six criteria: cost, environmentally responsible procurement, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and quality.