9781420062069 Environmental and ecological statistics with R.
What does EEST stand for?
EEST stands for Environmental and Ecological Statistics (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEST
We have 3 other meanings of EEST in our Acronym Attic
- Exigences Essentielles de Sécurité et de Santé (French: Essential Safety and Health Requirements)
- Extremidades Superiores (Spanish: Arms)
- Eastern English Springer Spaniel Club (Rhode Island)
- Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information (EU)
- European Electronic Signature Standardisation Initiative
- Eastern Europe Summer Time (time zone)
- Eastern European Standard Time (time zone)
- Energie, Effet de Serre et Transport (French: Energy, Greenhouse Effect and Transportation; study)
- Enhanced Ethernet Serial Transceiver
- Environment, Energy and Social Transition (USAID)
- Escadron d'Expérimentation et de Soutien Technique (French: Experimentation and Technical Support Squadron)
- Electrical Engineering Students European Association
- École Européenne Supérieure en Travail Social (French social work school)
- Electrical Energy Storage Unit
- Europees Economisch Samenwerkingsverband (Dutch: European Economic Interest Group; Netherlands)
- Engineering Education Scheme in Wales
- European Endoscopic Surgery Week
- Electronic Equipment Specifications Working Group
- Extracorporeal Electromagnetic Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- East Erie Turners