Low Temperature Cure Powder Coatings We partnered with the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program to demonstrate, validate, and implement a volatile organic compound/hazardous air pollutant-free low temperature cure powder coating on DoD weapon system components in a depot production environment.
What does ESTCP stand for?
ESTCP stands for Environmental Security Technology Certification Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ESTCP in our Acronym Attic
- Essential Systems Technical Consulting
- Ethiopian Science and Technology Commission
- Eugene Swim and Tennis Club (Oregon)
- European Semantic Technology Conference
- European Strategy for Tobacco Control (World Health Organizations)
- Executive Science and Technology Council (SAIC)
- Explosives Storage and Transport Committee (United Kingdom)
- Exponential Server Timing Channel
- Error Sensitive Test Case Analysis
- Elizabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys (UK)
- Easier Said Than Done
- Electric Ship Technology Demonstrator
- Electronic Systems Test Department (Library, Building 8)
- Eligibility Status Turnaround Document (Medicaid Program)
- European Society for Trauma and Dissociation (Zeist, The Netherlands)
- Explosives Safety Technical Data Collection
- Event-Based Spatiotemporal Data Model
- Experiential Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- École Supérieure de Technologie d'Essaouira (French: School of Technology Essaouira; Essaouira, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The awards were handed out during the opening session of a three-day symposium sponsored by the Strategic Environment Research Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program.