The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) is now accepting 2006 Environmental Results Program (ERP) certifications online.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Environmental Results Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Enroute Reporting Point
- Enterprise Requirement System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Resource Products
- Entity Reporting Process
- Environmental Resource Permit
- Environmental Resource Planning
- Environmental Resource Program
- Environmental Restoration Plan
- Environmental Restoration Project (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Services Administration; Board of Government Innovation and Cooperation, State of Minnesota; Dairy Pollution Prevention Initiative, State of Idaho; Environmental Results Program, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Golden Apple Scholars, State of Illinois; Kokua Mau: Strengthening Partnerships to Improve End-of-Life Care, State of Hawaii; Mathematics, Engineering and Science Achievement, State of California; OK-FIRST, State of Oklahoma; Secret Safe Place for Newborns, Mobile County, Ala.