NYSE: ITX) (IT) announced today that the DOE upheld the award of the Environmental Restoration Management Contract (ERMC) to the team led by Bechtel National Inc.
What does ERMC stand for?
ERMC stands for Environmental Restoration Management Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERMC
We have 27 other meanings of ERMC in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Risk Management Authority (New Zealand)
- European Russian Martial Arts Association (Worcestershire, UK)
- Echo-Ranging Masked Acoustic Communications
- Error Macros (gaming)
- Erythromycin Ribosomal Methylase B
- Eagle Ridge Management Company (Flint, Michigan)
- Eastern Region Mail Container
- Electrical Rigid Metallic Conduit
- embedded Remote Management Chip (Agilent)
- Ennis Regional Medical Center (Ennis, TX)
- European Regional Medical Command
- European Rubber Manufacturers' Conference
- Executive Risk Management Committee
- Electric Research and Manufacturing Cooperative (Dyersburg, TN)
- European Ready Mixed Concrete Organization (Brussels, Belgium)
- Edgemont Ranch Metropolitan District (housing association; Durango, CA)
- Emissions Research and Measurement Division (Environmental Technology Centre unit, Canada)
- Engineer Resources Management Division
- Enterprise Risk Management Department
- Environmental Resource Management Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: ITX) (IT) announced today that the General Accounting Office (GAO) has verbally advised counsel to the parties that it has reached a decision on the protests of the award by the Department of Energy (DOE) of the Environmental Restoration Management Contract (ERMC) at Hanford, Wash.
will provide technical support and laboratory analysis under the Environmental Restoration Management Contract (ERMC) for the U.