What does ERPA stand for?
ERPA stands for Environmental Resource Planning and Assessment (unit)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERPA
We have 18 other meanings of ERPA in our Acronym Attic
- Expected Relative Positioning Routing with Congestion Avoidance (mobile ad hoc network routing protocol)
- Economic Regeneration Priority Area (UK)
- Economic Revitalization Program Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Emergency Response Planning Area
- Emission Reduction Purchase Agreement
- Employer Reimbursement Payment Agreement
- End Racial Profiling Act of 2004
- Energy Resources Program Account
- Engineered Rock Placement Area (geology)
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
- Environmentally Responsible Product Assessment
- Eragrostis Pallens (grass)
- Error Recovery Procedure Action
- Error-Rate Performance Analysis
- Estimated Relative Producing Ability
- Europa Publications Ltd.
- Europa Roleplayers Association (gaming community)
- European Research Papers Archive
- European Rolling Paper Association
- Extended Rear Park Assist (automotive)