au Transitions to a Sustainable Future: Environmental Research Event Rockhampton, 27-30 June http://cpws.
What does ERE stand for?
ERE stands for Environmental Research Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERE
We have 93 other meanings of ERE in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Relations Education (New Zealand)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Est (French: Renewables East; manufacturing)
- Energize Regional Economies
- Energy Resource Efficiency
- Energy Resources Engineering (various schools)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (European Geosciences Union)
- English Rock Ensemble (band)
- Environmental Remediation Equipment
- Environmental Requirements Engineer
- Environmental Research and Education
- Espace Rural et Environnement (French: Environment and Rural Areas)
- Estrogen Response Element
- Etheric Rain Engineering
- Evenly Rotating Economy (model)
- Extended Regular Expression
- Extensional Rheology Experiment
- Extra Regimental Employment
- Association of European Research Establishments in Aeronautics
- Edmund Rice Education Australia (Richmond, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
au/vsd2010 Transitions to a Sustainable Future: Environmental Research Event Rockhampton, 27-30 June http://cpws.
au Transitions to a Sustainable Future: Environmental Research Event 2010 Rockhampton, 27-30 June 2010 http://cpws.