Last week, Mohammad-Javad Mohammadzadeh (photo), director of the Environmental Protection Organization, announced that already in the Persian year that ended last Now Ruz the government had transferred 2 billion cubic meters of water into lake Urumiyeh.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Environmental Protection Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Engine Propeller Order
- Engineering Petty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Engineering Process Outsourcing
- Enlisted Programs Officer (US DoD)
- Enterprise Profit Optimization (Manugistics Group, Inc.)
- Enterprise Program Office (project management)
- Entwicklungspolitik Online
- Environmental Planning Officer (Falkland Islands)
- Environmental Protection Operations (Canada)
- Environmental Protection Order
- Environmental, Population and Organismic (various schools)
- EOS Project Office
- Eosinophil Peroxidase
- Epidemiology Program Office (US CDC)
- ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee)
- Equivalent Phase Object
- Erie Philharmonic Orchestra
- Error Performance Objectives
- Erythropoietin (endurance drug)
- Esperanto (ISO Language Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement was signed by Iranian Vice President and Head of the Environmental Protection Organization Mohammad Javad Mohammadizadeh and Armenian Minister of Nature Protection Aram Harutyunyan based on the results of Iran-Armenia expert group's work.
Each stop will give journey participants the opportunity to meet with representatives of local authorities, representatives of environmental protection organizations, and journalists, and also to see innovative railway technology and personally witness the signs of climate change on Russia's territory.
Environmental protection organizations have been calling for the total termination of bluefin tuna fishing in the waters.
The activist environmental protection organization has released its study of the "green credentials" of the top electronics OEMs.
Environmental protection organizations such as Global Environmental Forum, Japan and Friends of the Earth (F o E) Japan asked major detergent manufacturer Lion Corp.