Though banned by the Environmental Protection Agency in 1977 due to adverse health and environmental effects, PCB problems are still ubiquitous.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Environmental Protection Agency (US; Denmark)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Performance Architecture
- Enhetsprisaktiebolaget (former Swedish department store)
- Enlisted Program Authorization (US DoD)
- Enosi Polyteknon Athinon (Athens Union of People Who Have Many Children)
- Entreprendre pour Apprendre (French business school)
- Entretien Physique pour Adultes (French sports club)
- Environment Protection Authority
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Act (UK)
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
- Equal Pay Act
- Equilibrium Point Analysis
- Equity Principal Audition
- Error Performance Analysis
- Error-Prone Abbreviation
- Essex Police Authority (UK)
- Estimated Position Arc
- Estudiantes por la Autonomía (Spanish: Students for Autonomy)
- Établissement Public à Caractère Administratif (French: Public Institution of an Administrative Nature; corporate structure)
- Établissement Public Administratif (French: Public Administrative Establishment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have shown that parent alachlor occurs very infrequently in both potable wells (Holden et al.