He was fined PS200 for littering under Section 87 (1) of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and PS200 under Section 88 (8B) (b) of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 for providing a false name and address to a council enforcement Officer.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Environmental Protection Act (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Poverty Action (joint initiative)
- English Pool Association
- Enhanced Performance Architecture
- Enhetsprisaktiebolaget (former Swedish department store)
- Enlisted Program Authorization (US DoD)
- Enosi Polyteknon Athinon (Athens Union of People Who Have Many Children)
- Entreprendre pour Apprendre (French business school)
- Entretien Physique pour Adultes (French sports club)
- Environment Protection Authority
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
- Environmental Protection Agency (US; Denmark)
- Equal Pay Act
- Equilibrium Point Analysis
- Equity Principal Audition
- Error Performance Analysis
- Error-Prone Abbreviation
- Essex Police Authority (UK)
- Estimated Position Arc
- Estudiantes por la Autonomía (Spanish: Students for Autonomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff at Mr Chippy in St Mary Street were twice caught breaching the Environmental Protection Act by trying to dispose food waste in black bags in an attempt to avoid paying commercial waste service charges.
Recently we received a letter from the council under section 80 of the Environmental Protection Act ordering us to clear the site of "hazardous" debris - the remains of the garages' asbestos roofs.
She was found guilty of breaching the Duty of Care regulations under section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act.
He pleaded guilty to two fly-tipping offences under section 33 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, and was given a 12- month conditional discharge and ordered to pay pounds 220 towards the council's clean-up costs, and pounds 40 legal costs.
The EPOs have been issued under Environmental Protection Act 1997, due to rising pollution in the area and poor visibility faced by the landing and taking off planes, the official said.
The council is working with police officers and two arrests were made under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.