The posts include environmental crime officer, a senior environmental planning officer, and a hydrometry specialist.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Environmental Planning Officer (Falkland Islands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Protective Order
- Employee Process Outsourcing
- Engine Propeller Order
- Engineering Petty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Engineering Process Outsourcing
- Enlisted Programs Officer (US DoD)
- Enterprise Profit Optimization (Manugistics Group, Inc.)
- Enterprise Program Office (project management)
- Entwicklungspolitik Online
- Environmental Protection Operations (Canada)
- Environmental Protection Order
- Environmental Protection Organization
- Environmental, Population and Organismic (various schools)
- EOS Project Office
- Eosinophil Peroxidase
- Epidemiology Program Office (US CDC)
- ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee)
- Equivalent Phase Object
- Erie Philharmonic Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panellists at the event are Tom Pattinson, gardening expert, writer and broadcaster and former science teacher; Aidan Harrison, organic farmer and campaigner on green issues and Hugh Clear-Hill; senior environmental planning officer for Northumberland County Council.
`The Regional Water Quality Management Strategy, and now the Waterways Partnership, provide a vehicle to collaborate with other councils and decide what needs to be done regionally,' Pine Rivers Shire environmental planning officer, Daniel Clowes, says.