SOURCES: Circle of Blue; Environmental News Network.
What does ENN stand for?
ENN stands for Environmental News Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENN
We have 26 other meanings of ENN in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Network Management System
- Ear, Nose, Mouth, and Throat (medical)
- Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (also seen as ENT)
- Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition
- Eastern New Mexico University
- École de Natation de Nivelles (French: Nivelles Swimming School; Nivelles, Belgium)
- École Nantaise de Natation (French: Nantes School of Swimming; Nantes, France)
- Electronic Neural Network
- Electronic News Network
- Emergency Nutrition Network (Oxford, UK)
- European Neurological Network (study; 1995-1998)
- Exhibitor News Network (online resource)
- Eastern Norwalk Neighborhood Association (Norwalk, CT)
- École Normale Nationale d'Apprentissage (French teacher training school)
- Egyptian NGOs Network Against AIDS
- Établissement National de la Navigation Aérienne (French: National Air Investigation Establishment; Algeria)
- European Network of NGOs (Non-Governmental Organization) in Afghanistan
- Einstein Neonatal Neurobehavioral Assessment Scale
- European Network of National Heritage Organisations
- External Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a report in Environmental News Network (ENN), the FLOAT House has been designed by Morphosis Architects, under the direction of renowned architect and UCLA distinguished Professor Thom Mayne.
The World Wildlife Fund for Nature announced recently that global biodiversity has been reduced by nearly one third in the past 35 years, according to the Environmental News Network.
In industrialized countries, it's estimated one tire per person is discarded each year, which, according to Environmental News Network, translates into more than 270 million tires thrown away annually in the United States.
According to the Environmental News Network, a German consumer foundation conducted a study which found that of the 82 food products tested, more than a third contained either GM soya or corn--but most with levels of less than one percent.
BPA is an industrial chemical that makes plastics hard and transparent, reports Environmental News Network.