What does EMSC stand for?
EMSC stands for Environmental Monitoring and Services Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSC
We have 27 other meanings of EMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Management of Severe Burn (emergency care)
- English Montreal School Board (Montreal, Canada)
- Ethylene Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Electronic Mail Standards Committee
- Emergency Medical Services Committee (various locations)
- Emergency Medical Services Corporation (Greenwood Village, CO)
- Emergency Medical Services for Children
- Engine Monitoring System Computer (aviation)
- Enhanced Multicast for Small Conferences
- Environmental Measures and Subsidence Control (India)
- Equivalent Magnetic Surface Current
- European Medical Students' Choir
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (France)
- Office of Elementary, Middle, Secondary and Continuing Education (New York)
- Wisconsin Emergency Medical Service for Children (Wisconsin Department of Health Services)
- European Multilaterally Secure Computing Base
- Emergency Medical Service Chiefs of Canada (est. 2002)
- Emergency Medical Services Coordination Committee (Department of Community Health; Michigan)
- Enemy Situation Correlation Element
- East Meadow School District