What does EMRAS stand for?
EMRAS stands for Environmental Modelling for Radiation Safety (IAEA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Energy Market Regulatory Authority
- Estufas de Mudas Rancho Alegre (Portuguese, Brazil)
- Euro-Asian Marketing Research Association
- European Modern Restaurant Association
- Electromagnetic Radiation Alliance of Australia
- East Midlands Regional Archives Council (UK)
- Electromagnetic Radar
- East Midlands Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- East Midlands Rural Action Group (UK)
- Emergency Medicine Research Associate Program (University of California, Davis)
- Eckstein Medical Research Building (University of Iowa)
- Exposure Modeling Research Branch (US EPA)
- Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association
- Electromagnetic Research Consultants, Inc.
- Electronic Media Rating Council
- Emergency Medical Resource Center (fire/rescue)
- Engineered Maintenance Requirements Catalog
- Equivalent Maximal Ration Combining
- European Medical Research Council (EU)
- European Medicines Registration Consultancy Limited (Ireland)