Contractor name : (U) WE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
What does EMC stand for?
EMC stands for Environmental Management Corporation (O'Fallon, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMC
We have 493 other meanings of EMC in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Management Conference
- Enhanced Machine Controller (sourcefourge.net project)
- Enhanced Super Multi-Coatings
- Enlisted Management Category
- Enraged Mad Customer
- Enterprise Management Center
- Enterprise Management Consulting (various organizations)
- Enterprise Monitoring and Coordination
- Environmental Management Corporation
- Environmental Modeling Center
- Environmental Moisture Content (material property)
- Enzyme Modified Cheese
- Episcopal Missionary Church
- Epoxy Molding Compound
- Equilibrium Moisture Content (lumber)
- Equipment Management Company (various locations)
- Equipment Manufacturers Code
- Equity Market Capitalization
- Equity Membership Candidate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eldon, president of Eldon Environmental Management Corporation headquartered in Westbury, Long Island, said "While ASTM (formerly American Society for Testing Materials) is to be congratulated for making an attempt to bring about standardization in environmental due diligence property audits, it appears that the committee of 190 members that came up with the recommendation for a 'Transaction Screen' settled for a lowest common denominator standard that could expose lenders and buyers to unnecessary risks in the millions of dollars in order to save insignificant amounts for environmental due diligence assessments.
American Water's Contract Services Group, through its Environmental Management Corporation arm has already been working with City Brewery and their design consultants to provide operational input into the design of the wastewater pre-treatment plant.
Louis-based Environmental Management Corporation, which manages the city's water operations, will represent Havana at that competition.
Louis-based Environmental Management Corporation (EMC), we now have the capability to design, operate and manage a processor's entire water system from supply through processing to waste water treatment.