JCC was nominated for the honor by James Sasser, director of the college's Howell Woods Environmental Learning Center.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Environmental Learning Center (Vero Beach, FL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Life Cycle
- Entertainment Labor Consulting (Los Angeles, CA)
- Entity Level Controls (Sarbanes Oxley, Audit)
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Consulting (Columbia University club)
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Construction (French construction company)
- Entry Level Credential (work skills program)
- Environment Liaison Center
- Environment Liaison Centre International (Kenya)
- Environmental Law Centre (Canada)
- Environmental Leadership Council
- Environmental Literacy Council (Washington, DC)
- Equal-Loudness Contours
- Équipe Locale de Crise (French: Local Crisis Team)
- Equipment Leasing Company
- Estimated Landed Cost (retail industry)
- Estimated Loss Code (US Navy)
- European Landscape Convention (international treaty)
- European Language Council
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Evolutionary Learning Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Courage Center, a US-based non-profit rehabilitation centre for people with disabilities, has offered a day of inter activities at its Boulder Lake Environmental Learning Center in Duluth, US, on January 22, 2011.
Turks & Caicos Sporting Club is a 1,100-acre private island residential community offering home-sites ranging from US$600,000 to US$6 million and amenities such as a private airstrip, fishing, deep water marina, environmental learning center and spa.
In addition, we are implementing a new course this fall called "Sacred Soil: Reflections in Ecology, Theology, and Spirituality," working with Goshen College's Merry Lea Environmental Learning Center.
The Kentucky Dominicans began adding environmental justice to their list of concerns in the 1980s and '90s by creating environmental learning centers to educate their own members as well as others from the community.