Delta last year joined the Center for Climate and Energy Solution's Business Environmental Leadership Council.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Environmental Leadership Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Live Production Control System (newsroom automation software; Sony)
- Enterprise Life Cycle
- Entertainment Labor Consulting (Los Angeles, CA)
- Entity Level Controls (Sarbanes Oxley, Audit)
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Consulting (Columbia University club)
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Construction (French construction company)
- Entry Level Credential (work skills program)
- Environment Liaison Center
- Environment Liaison Centre International (Kenya)
- Environmental Law Centre (Canada)
- Environmental Learning Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- Environmental Literacy Council (Washington, DC)
- Equal-Loudness Contours
- Équipe Locale de Crise (French: Local Crisis Team)
- Equipment Leasing Company
- Estimated Landed Cost (retail industry)
- Estimated Loss Code (US Navy)
- European Landscape Convention (international treaty)
- European Language Council
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reducing greenhouse gases good for environment, good for business The Business Environmental Leadership Council (BELC) of the Pew Center on Global Climate Change, Arlington, VA, is comprised of 26 major corporations, including manufacturers like ABB, Air Products and Chemicals, Baxter, Boeing, BP Amoco, Intel, Lockheed Martin, Maytag, Toyota, United Technologies and Whirlpool.