According to Washington & Lee University's law journal ranking Web site, FSU's environmental law journal ranks among the "top 10" specialty journals in environmental law in the U.
What does ELJ stand for?
ELJ stands for Environmental Law Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELJ
We have 8 other meanings of ELJ in our Acronym Attic
- Endometrial Laser Intrauterine Thermal Therapy
- Electronic LIbrary Exchange for Information Resources (Australia)
- Eastern Long Island Yachting Association (aka Eastern Long Island Sailing Association; New York)
- Entente de Lutte Interdépartementale contre les Zoonoses (French: Interdepartmental Agreement Fight against Zoonoses)
- Education and Law Journal (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Electronic Law Journals (UK)
- Embedded Linux Journal
- Emory Law Journal (Atlanta, GA)
- Engineered Log Jam
- European Law Journal
- Event Log Janitor
- Edinburgh Liberal Jewish Community (UK)
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Environmental Law and Justice Clinic (est. 1994; Golden Gate University; California)
- Early Literacy in Kindergarten (education)
- Eiropas Lietu Komisijas (Latvian: European Affairs Committee)
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (computing)
- Elko (Amtrak station code; Elko, NV)
- Environmental Learning for Kids (est. 1996; Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
where she's a member of the Environmental Law Journal and the Environmental Law Society, and is helping to organize a conference on oceans this March.