The yearbook is a collaborative project of the International Ocean Institute and the Marine & Environmental Law Institute at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Canada.
What does ELI stand for?
ELI stands for Environmental Law Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELI
We have 100 other meanings of ELI in our Acronym Attic
- Embedded LISP Interpreter (Andrew Mail System)
- Emission Level Impact
- Emitter Location & Identification
- Employer Liability Insurance (various companies)
- Energy Lift Importer
- Energy Louisiana Inc
- Engineering Leadership Institute (various locations)
- English Language Institute (El Salvador)
- Entreprises Localement Innovantes (French: Locally Innovative Companies)
- Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (est. 1982; various locations)
- European Language Institute
- European Laser Institute
- Every Library in ILLINET (Illinois Library Network)
- Executive Leadership Institute (conference)
- Experiential Learning International (Denver, CO)
- Extended Learning Institute (Northern Virginia Community College)
- Extra Low Impurity
- Extra Low Interstitial (Grade)
- Extremely Low-Income
- Explain Like I'm Five
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report was prepared by the Environmental Law Institute, an independent, non-profit research and educational organization based in Washington, D.
A report by the non-profit Environmental Law Institute (ELI) confirms that, between 2002 and 2008, the federal government provided substantially larger subsidies to fossil fuels than to renewables.
Sponsored by the Environmental Law Institute, the Environmental and Land Use Law Section of The Florida Bar, and the Florida Brownfields Association, the workshop is set to take place immediately prior to the FBA's 10th Annual Conference.
Law 67/74 is available from the Environmental Law Institute of the Dominican republic (IDARD), at http://www.
co-director of the Brownfields Center and director of the Public Health and Law Program at the Environmental Law Institute, It also features a variety of public health professionals and attorneys who work in and advise Georgia public health agencies.
After completing her master's earlier this year, she became Visiting Scholar at the Environmental Law Institute in Washington DC and looks forward to lecturing at George Mason University in Northern Virginia on 'The Environmental Challenges in Post Conflict Countries'.
Deskbook, which totals 415 pages with an additional 152 pages of appendices, can be ordered from the Environmental Law Institute for $89.