He went on to Germany in November to receive a Bambi Award, the oldest media award in the country, from Hubert Burda Media, and then an Environmental Hero Award in France.
What does EHA stand for?
EHA stands for Environmental Hero Award (NOAA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EHA
We have 98 other meanings of EHA in our Acronym Attic
- Electro-Hydraulic Actuator
- Electrohydrostatic Actuator
- Electromagnetic Horn Antenna
- Emmanuel Hospital Association
- Empty Homes Agency
- Endurance Humanitarian Aid (UK)
- English Hockey Association
- Enhanced Harmogram Analysis
- Entente de Haute Alsace (French sports club)
- Enterprise-Hub Architecture
- Environmental Hygiene Agency
- European Hematology Association
- European Hypersonics Association
- Event History Analysis
- Evil Hurricane Angels (gaming clan)
- Expect Higher Altitude
- Education of the Handicapped Act - Part B
- Edmonton Homebuilt Aircraft Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- EH Aviation Advisors (Switzerland)
- English Harbour Arts Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bjornson has been awarded the Environmental Hero Award from RE Sources, Distinguished Alumna Award from Western Washington University and the Certificate of Municipal Leadership from the Association of Washington Cities.
Roy Keene, a real estate broker and forestry consultant, received the Wilderness Society's Environmental Hero Award for his role in passing Oregon's 1984 Wilderness Act.
Nature and conservation workers might well be among those nominated for our Environmental Hero award.