These principles were reaffirmed in April 1997 in an Executive Order on Children's Environmental Health and Safety requiring all agencies of the U.
What does EH&S stand for?
EH&S stands for Environmental Health and Safety
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Evolvable Hardware
- Exception Handling (programming technique)
- Exercise Head
- Extra Hazardous
- Extra Hitter (added hitter used in Babe Ruth baseball)
- Extremely High Risk Rating
- Redox Potential
- Sahara Español (Western Sahara, ISO code)
- Symbol for standard oxidation-reduction potential
- Environmental Health & Pesticides Services
- Environmental Health & Safety Research
- Essential Hypertension with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Earth Humanitarian Agency
- Easley Homeschool Athletics (Easley, SC)
- Eastbourne Hospitality Association (UK)
- Eastern Hunter Association (Raleigh, NC)
- École Hôtelière d'Avignon (French: Hotel School of Avignon)
- Economic History Association
- Eden Housing Association (UK)
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975
Samples in periodicals archive:
This scientific study motivated Clinton's executive order as well as a Presidential task force to help implement it, ultimately resulting in a National Asthma Prevention and Control Plan, a federal strategy to eliminate lead poisoning, a national network to research and register childhood cancers, and a public database of research on children's environmental health and safety.
In Suzhou [a new plant in China], for example, we are implementing the same environmental health and safety management systems and programs we have in our other plants worldwide.
There are too many holes in the children's environmental health and safety net.