The environmental health unit of the Hennepin County Human Services and Public Health Department (HSPHD) built upon its regulatory relationship with restaurants, hotels and lodging facilities, and retail food stores to help these establishments identify sources of and means to reduce GHGE.
What does EHU stand for?
EHU stands for Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHU
We have 9 other meanings of EHU in our Acronym Attic
- Egg Harbor Township Street Hockey Association (Long Island, New York)
- Enhanced Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Expanded Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Electrically Heated Three Way Catalyst
- Euroopan Hiili- ja Teräsyhteisö (Finnish: European Coal and Steel Community)
- Egg Harbor Township Youth Organization (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- Electric Hook-Up (camping and caravaning)
- Electro-Hydraulic Umbilical
- Elk Hunting Unit (Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources)
- Emergency Housing Unit
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental health directors from 14 states, or 29 percent, said they eliminated one or more programs in their environmental health units in the past three years.
Joy Adams, principal officer in the council's environmental health unit, said: "We have had an increase in flytipping in recent years and a lot of it is to do with the financial climate.
He announced to set up environmental health unit in the Ministry of Health for work closely for minimizing the environmental threats resulting in health ailments.
Mrs Stobbart also contacted Newcastle City Council's environmental health unit but she claims they too have denied responsibility.
The Scotland Yard spokesman said officers were liaising with the local authority's environmental health unit.
The spokesman said officers were liaising with the local authority's environmental health unit to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death.