Adapted, with permission, from Environmental Health Review, the Journal of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors, Vol.
What does EHR stand for?
EHR stands for Environmental Health Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHR
We have 62 other meanings of EHR in our Acronym Attic
- Eyemouth Herring Queen (festival in Scotland)
- European High Quality Centre (Netherlands)
- Even-Harmonic Quadrature Mixer
- Education and Human Resources
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Human Resource
- Employer Health Register (Work Loss Data Institute)
- English Historical Review (UK)
- Enhanced Hydrocarbon Recovery (Canada)
- Ensemble Harmonique de Rungis (French musical association)
- Equalities and Human Rights (UK)
- Équipement Hors Route (French: Off Road Equipment; Canada)
- Equipment History Record (OPNAVINST 4790.2)
- Evangelicals for Human Rights (National Religious Campaign against Torture)
- Events History Recorder
- Exception Handler Removal
- Exception Handling Routine
- Explosive Hazards Reduction(s)
- Henderson City-County Airport (Henderson, KY)
- Edminster, Hinshaw, Russ, & Associates (civil engineering firm; Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adapted with permission from Environmental Health Review, Vol.