Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Risk Communication and Education Subcommittee (RCES) of the Environmental Health Policy Committee conducted a survey to update the HRSA data and review the status of recommendations made in the 1988 report.
What does EHPC stand for?
EHPC stands for Environmental Health Policy Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHPC
We have 2 other meanings of EHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Erhardt Hand Preference Assessment
- European Heat Pump Association
- European Heat Pumps Association
- European Herbal Practitioners Association
- Exoskeletons for Human Performance Augmentation (US DARPA program)
- Extended Hours Pharmacy Association (Australia)
- Établissement d'Hébergement pour Personnes Agées Dépendantes (French: Accommodation Facility for Dependent Elderly)
- Electro-Hydraulic Power-Assisted Steering
- European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (est. 1999)
- Embedded High Performance Computing
- East Harlem Partnership for Cancer Awareness (est. 1999)
- Eccentric High Pressure Centrifugal Comminution (JTG Consultants Pty, Ltd.)
- Employers Health Purchasing Corporation of Ohio
- East Hampshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Ethiopian Horticulture Producers and Exporters Association (faciliation of exported vegetation; est. 2002)
- Estimated Hepatic Plasma Flow (hepatology)
- European Health Policy Forum
- 800 Pound Gorilla
- N,n'-Ethylenebis-2- (O-Hydroxyphenyl) Glycine
- Euskal Herriko Pilota Konfederazioa (Basque; athletic club; est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently I chaired a panel for the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Environmental Health Policy Committee.
David Satcher, Surgeon General of the United States, and the Environmental Health Policy Committee.