After XRF testing, samples were submitted to either a commercial laboratory or the CDPH Environmental Health Laboratory Branch (CDPH EHLB) following appropriate chain-of-custody procedures.
What does EHLB stand for?
EHLB stands for Environmental Health Laboratory Branch (California Department of Public Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHLB
- Equal Housing Lender
- Erste Hilfe Lehrgang (German: First Aid Course)
- Esso Higlands Limited (Exxon Mobil Corporation)
- Euro Hockey League
- Exploring Humanitarian Law
- Extensor Hallucis Longus (muscle)
- Epithelial Hyperplasia Lacking Atypia
- Enhanced High Level Language Application Program Interface
- European Home and Leisure Accidents Surveillance System
- Electronic Highlights Bulletin
- Electronic Health Library of British Columbia (Canada)
- Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff (guitar effects pedal)
- Enzymatically Hydrolysed Licorice Extract (food additive)
- Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government (Ireland)
- Euskal Herriko Laborantxa Ganbara (Basque: Money in the Basque Country Houses; France)
- Efficiency Help Line and Internet Support
- East Hartford Little League (Connecticut)
- Elite Half-Life League (gaming)
- Epithelial Hyperplastic Lesions of the Larynx
- Emulator High Level Language Application Programming Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLS QA-QC Specialist California Department of Health Services Environmental Health Laboratory Branch Lead Poisoning Prevention Unit Berkeley, CA I am writing in response to a recent letter regarding re-entry programs for clinical laboratory scientists.