Ecological studies dealing strictly with wildlife or environmental observations are generally not suitable for toxicological or environmental health journals.
What does EHJ stand for?
EHJ stands for Environmental Health Journal (Chadwick House Group, Ltd.; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHJ
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre Limited (India)
- Efficient Health Information Solutions (medical consulting firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Electronic Health Information System
- Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (computer game)
- Environmental Health Information Services
- European Health Interview Survey
- Emerging Health Information Technology
- Expert House Information Technology (Saudi Arabia)
- Enhanced Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Electronic Health Information Exchange
- European Heart Journal
- Euskal Herria Journal (Basque Country, Spain)
- East Hampshire Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Environmental Health and Justice Collaborative (Chattanooga, TN)
- Engrossed House Joint Resolution (Washington State Legislature)
- Eastern Habitat Joint Ventures
- Elternverein für Hochbegabte Kinder (German: Parent Association for Gifted Children; Switzerland)
- Emergency Health Kits (UN World Health Organization)
- Energasindo Heksa Karya (Indonesian company)
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Health Journal can be found online at http://www.