Consumer Products Division, Product Safety Bureau, Environmental Health Directorate, Health Protection Branch (Nov.
What does EHD stand for?
EHD stands for Environmental Health Directorate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHD
We have 52 other meanings of EHD in our Acronym Attic
- Éco Habitat Durable (French: Eco Sustainable Living)
- Economic and Human Development (various organizations)
- Economic Hardship Deferment (student loans)
- Electro-Hydraulic Discharge
- Electronic Home Detention (security; various locations)
- Engineering Hardware Description
- English Historical Documents (Eyre and Spottiswoode publication)
- Enterprise Help Desk
- Entreprendre pour Humaniser la Dépendance (French: Business for Humanizing Dependence; home care)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
- Equivalent Hydraulic Diameter (tubing measurement)
- European Heritage Days (cultural event)
- External Hard Disk (aka External Hard Drive)
- External Hard Drive
- Extra Hit Dice (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Extreme Hedge Divers (gaming group)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1
- Edinburgh Human Developmental Anatomy (database; UK)
- Edmonton Highland Dancing Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roy Hickman, senior director general for the Canadian government's Environmental Health Directorate, received the Walter F.
Boston:Department of Environmental Health, Harvard University School of Public Health, for Environmental Health Directorate, Health Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 1996.