The initial stages of the certification process comprise assessing raw materials in terms of human and environmental health criteria, and evaluating the manufacturing process according to recycling potential, energy and water use, and social responsibility.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Environmental Health Criteria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Health Centre (various locations)
- Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive
- Emergency Housing Consortium (San Jose, California)
- Emirates Heritage Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Emo Hate Club
- Emory and Henry College
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (software)
- Environmental Handling Charge
- Environmental Health Center (NSC)
- Environmental Health Committee (Canada)
- Environmental Home Center
- Episcopal Health Charities
- Equine Health Care (various locations)
- Escalator Handrail Company (Canada)
- Éthique Hommes Compétences (French: Male Ethical Skills; personnel management)
- Evanston History Center (Evanston, IL)
- Every Home for Christ (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Exception Handler Change
- Exception Handling Construct
- Expected Hop Count (routing protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elemental speciation in human health risk assessment, Environmental Health Criteria 234 (World Health Organization, Geneva) 2007.
00 Paperback Environmental health criteria series; no.
The IPCS INCHEM collection includes: * Environmental Health Criteria Monographs * Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents * Health and Safety Guides * International Chemical Safety Cards * IPCS/EC Evaluation of Antidotes Series * JECFA (Joint Expert Committee on Food Additives) - Monographs and Evaluations * JMPR (Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues) - Monographs and Evaluations * Pesticide Data Sheets * Poisons Information Monographs * Screening Information Data Set for High Production Volume Chemicals * CIS Chemical Information * International Agency for Research on Cancer - Summaries and Evaluations Other chemical safety information from international bodies will be added progressively to the collection.
government scientists found that the IPCS environmental health criteria document on methylene chloride was based on material drafted by officials from ICI and other manufacturers of the chemical.
A summary of an updated International Programme on Chemical Safety Environmental Health Criteria Document on Arsenic, published by WHO, is available at [less than] http://www.
Meanwhile, a review of DDT's health risks will be presented at the February 2010 meeting of the parties to the Stockholm convention, and later in the year the International Programme on Chemical Safety is expected to issue an updated Environmental Health Criteria monograph on the human and environmental health effects of the pesticide.
The World Health Organization (WHO) will be holding a meeting of an Environmental Health Criteria Task Group in October 2005; this task group will evaluate the health effects of ELF MFs (including cancer and noncancer outcomes).