So the first Abu Dhabi International Environmental Film Festival (ADIEFF) is a big step in this direction, Al Nabawy said.
What does EFF stand for?
EFF stands for Environmental Film Festival (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFF
We have 97 other meanings of EFF in our Acronym Attic
- Eksportutvalget for Fisk (Norwegian: Norwegian Seafood Export Council)
- Electronic Flight Folder (avionics)
- Electronic Freedom Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Emergency Firefighter (wildland firefighting)
- Emulated First-Fit
- Enhanced Formation Flying
- Equipped For the Future
- Escape from Fear (behavioral science)
- Escuela de Formación de Formadores (Spanish, Catholic youth group, Guatemala)
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (UK charitable trust)
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- European Future Forum
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI - Abu Dhabi International Environmental Film Festival (ADIEFF) will kick off tomorrow at the Abu Dhabi Theatre at Water Breaker.
Students got together again in the evening to take part in an event at Education City, an environmental film festival featuring screenings of films focused on the issues they had been discussing earlier in the day.
It has screened at the Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival and many others.
Byline: The Register-Guard Short environmental films make up festival The Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival opens at 7 p.
Toxic Trespass was recently awarded the 2008 Canadian Screenwriting Award for documentary by the Writers' Guild of Canada, and has appeared at festivals across the country and internationally, including the International Environmental Film Festival in Paris last year.