says Lokesh Chaturvedi of the Environmental Evaluation Group in Albuquerque, an independent technical review panel.
What does EEG stand for?
EEG stands for Environmental Evaluation Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEG
We have 75 other meanings of EEG in our Acronym Attic
- Early Error Gate
- Eastern European Group (UN)
- Electronics Engineering Group
- Elektra Entertainment Group (record label)
- Emirates Environmental Group (est. 1991; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Emperor Entertainment Group (Hong Kong)
- Emusa Energy Group (Mexico)
- Enterprise Encryption Gateway (wireless LAN segmentation and security device)
- Erneubare Energien Gesetz (Renewable Energy Sources Act, Germany)
- European Elephant Group (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Europeiska Ekonomiska Gemenskapen (Swedish: European Economic Community)
- Exercise Evaluation Group
- Exercise Evaluation Guide (US FEMA)
- Extra Evil Grin
- Embryonic Epithelia Gene 1
- East European Gas Analysis (Malvern, PA)
- East European Gay Culture
- Excited Even Glauber-type Coherent State
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neill, director of the Environmental Evaluation Group, an Albuquerque-based committed funded by DOE to oversee the WIPP project.
The Environmental Evaluation Group (EEG), an Albuquerque-based organization charged by DOE with overseeing the WIPP project, has long maintained that the department should not put any more waste than necessary into WIPP during the experimental phase, because the tests might indicate a need to process the waste before permanent storage.
Chaturvedi's Environmental Evaluation Group recommends that DOE alter its plans because of the water leakage.