Seed Money Another major player in this new field is the Environmental Enterprises Assistance Fund (EEAF), which has invested more than $85 million to date in Latin America.
What does EEAF stand for?
EEAF stands for Environmental Enterprises Assistance Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Engineering Analytical Chemistry Laboratory (University of California Los Angeles)
- East of England Association of Civic Trust Societies (UK)
- Eastern European Adoption Digest
- Electrically Evoked After-Discharge
- End-to-End Average Distortion
- Environmental Energy and Awareness Division (UK)
- Equal Employment Anti-Discrimination
- Estación Experimental de Aula Dei
- Estimulación Eléctrica del Asta Dorsal (Spanish: Electrical Stimulation of the Dorsal Horn)
- Electron-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- East European Anthropology Group
- Energy Efficiency Advisory Group
- Environmental and Energy State Aid Guidelines (EU)
- European Economic Advisory Group
- Early Education at Home (home school curriculum)
- Eastern Elite Amateur Hockey League
- Environmental Education Association of Indiana
- Electrical Engineering and Allied Industries Association (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- European Economic Area Index of Consumer Prices
- Escorts Employees Ancillaries, Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Enterprises Assistance Fund, E&Co, the Multilateral Investment Fund and other Brazilian organizations are all channeling funds into eco-ventures.