The geotechnical and environmental engineering division of civil and structural engineering consultants, Joynes Pike and Associates, has been placed in the UK's top fifty.
What does EED stand for?
EED stands for Environmental Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EED
We have 80 other meanings of EED in our Acronym Attic
- Emission Elimination Device
- Empirical Eigenvalue Distribution
- Encryption and Encapsulation Device
- End-to-End Delay (computing)
- Energy and Environmental Division
- Energy Efficient Design (methodology)
- Energy, Environment and Development (various organizations)
- Enfants et Développement (French: Children and Development)
- Enterprise Engineering Department (United States Navy Meteorology and Oceanography Command)
- Environmental Endocrine Disruptors
- Environmental Enrichment Device (animal enrichment)
- Équipements et Développements (French: Facilities and Developments)
- Equipment Engineering Department
- Erythema Elevatum Diutinum (necrotising vasculitis)
- Estimated Exposure Dose
- Estrée-Environnement et Développement (French environmental development association)
- Études Engineering Développement (French: Engineering Development Studies; Cameroon)
- European Endowment for Democracy
- Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst
- Evasion-English Dictionary (book by Maggie Balistreri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kunes, "Leachability of Foundry Process Solid Wastes," Journal of Environmental Engineering Division, Proc.