State spending during the three-year period doubled, while the federal government decreased its support by about $650 million, according to a study released by the Environmental Council of States.
What does ECOS stand for?
ECOS stands for Environmental Council of States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECOS
We have 74 other meanings of ECOS in our Acronym Attic
- Corrosion Potential
- Essex Community Reuse and Recycling Network (UK)
- Commission for Economic and Social Policy
- Eastern Canada Orchid Society
- Economic Consequences of Smoking
- Electronic Commodity Ordering System (USDA)
- Electronic Coordinate Determination System
- Embedded Configurable Operating System
- Embedded Cygnus Operating System
- Enterprise Collaborative Operational Sensor
- ESA (European Space Agency) Crew Operations Support
- ESA Costing Software
- Established Church of Scotland (UK)
- European City Cooperation System
- European Environmental Citizens' Organisation for Standardisation
- Évaluation-Orientation de la Coopération Scientifique (French scientific collaboration program)
- Evolving Connectionist System
- Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate (various locations; also seen as ECFS)
- Experiment Computer Operating System (US NASA)
- Extended Communications Operating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA and the Environmental Council of States (ECOS) should be involved with this effort.
In the coming year, I will be visiting many national policy-making organizations, such as the National Governors' Association and the Environmental Council of States, to increase their members' awareness of NEHA, of our profession, and of what we can bring to the policy development table.