Environmental compliance in our motor pools has deteriorated because of multiple and extended deployment cycles and short dwell times.
What does EC stand for?
EC stands for Environmental Compliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EC
We have 125 other meanings of EC in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Communicator
- Enterprise Community
- Enterprise Consultancy (US Army AMEDD)
- Enterprise Controlling (SAP software)
- Entertaining Comics (publisher of Mad and Tales from the Crypt)
- Entorhinal Cortex
- Environment Canada
- Environment Committee
- Environment of Care
- Environmental Clearance (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
are dedicated to exceeding environmental compliance at the city, state and federal levels.
Lynchburg, Virginia, advised cupola melters of the best ways to assure fair, responsible environmental compliance conditions.