Now in it's 19th year, Clean Up The World, held in conjunction with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), mobilises an estimated 35 million volunteers from 130 countries annually, making it one of the largest community-based environmental campaigns in the world.
What does ENCAMS stand for?
ENCAMS stands for Environmental Campaigns
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ectodermal-Neural Cortex 1
- East Norwich Civic Association (East Norwich, NY)
- Entente Nautique des Cheminots et d'Achicourt (French swim club)
- Escuela Nacional Central de Agricultura (Guatemala)
- European Naval Communications Agency
- European Network of Childbirth Associations
- Expanded Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Extremely Naive Charset Analyser (character set detection)
- Ente Nazionale Confederale Assistenza Lavoratori (Italian: National Confederation of Assistance Workers; Rome, Italy)
- Encanisterization/Decanisterization (missiles)
- Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership
- Engineering Civic Action Program
- European New Car Assessment Programme (vehicle safety assessment; EU)
- Emergency Nurses Cancel Alcohol Related Emergencies
- European Network for Children Affected by Risky Environments
- Emergency Network of Cuban-American Scholars and Artists (US-Cuba policy change)
- Ente Nazionale Corse Al Trotto (Italian horse racing club)
- Epoxy Nucleophile Catalyzed Transesterification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Largest community The campaign is held in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (Unep), which engages an estimated 40 million volunteers in 130 countries each year, making it one of the largest community-based environmental campaigns in the world.
On the advertisement campaign, Rafeek is of the opinion that environmental campaigns can be best targeted through the means of paramotoring as people are curious to read what is written on the gliding cloth (the canopy) while in the air.
EEG organizes numerous environmental campaigns as part of its mission to positively contribute to the advancement of sustainable development in the UAE.
Judges praised the company for its work leading environmental campaigns both in the newspapers and within the company.
Later in his life, after raising a family of four with his wife Margaret, Ted took on the role of tireless advocate for many environmental campaigns.
These days, there are lots of companies that will not only open your computer to the web, but will do some good while you're researching the perfect solar-powered cell phone charger or catching up on the latest environmental campaigns on your favorite green group's website.
mitch Strange how you support numerous minor environmental campaigns regarding litter, fly tipping etc yet you support the ripping up of miles of country