The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) recently issued a call for comments on an environmental assessment worksheet (EAW), a draft national pollutant discharge elimination system/state disposal permit, and a draft air emissions permit for a proposed ethanol facility in Fairmont, MN.
What does EAW stand for?
EAW stands for Environmental Assessment Worksheet (Minnesota)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAW
We have 33 other meanings of EAW in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Agency on Vine and Wine (Bulgaria)
- East Anglian Writers (UK)
- Eastern Acoustic Works, Inc.
- Economic Analysis Worksheet (California)
- Electrically Aimable Warhead
- Electronic and Acoustic Warfare
- Empire at War (Star Wars video game)
- Employment At Will
- Energy Adaptive Window (algorithms)
- Environment Agency Wales (UK)
- Environmentally A-Ware
- Etch Rate Across the Wafer
- European Air War (flight simulation)
- European Arrest Warrant (also seen as EUAW)
- European Association of Will Writers
- Exercise and Wellness
- Expeditionary Air Wing
- Ellsworth Amateur Wireless Association (Maine)
- Europe, Africa and West Asia (Bearing Business Group; Colmar, France)
- Eigenössische Anstalt für Wasserversorgung, Abwasserreinigung und Gewässerschutz (Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology / ETH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials noted that the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) has prepared an Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) outlining how the proposed project could affect the surrounding environment, which is available for viewing and comment at local public libraries, the MPCA office in St.
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) recently announced it is accepting public comment on an Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) filed by the Central Minnesota Ethanol Cooperative (CMEC) as part of a proposal to add a biomass gasification system to its ethanol plant near Little Falls, MN.