Baseline field studies are planned through to the third quarter of 2012, and the environmental assessment study report is slated to be finished in early 2013.
What does EASR stand for?
EASR stands for Environmental Assessment Study Report (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EASR
We have 2 other meanings of EASR in our Acronym Attic
- External Assessment and Strategic Planning
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities
- Extended Aberdeen Spine Pain Scale (osteopathy)
- Expanded Attributional Style Questionnaire (psychology)
- East African Safari Rally (car race)
- East Asia Strategic Report
- École d'Application a la Sécurité Routière (French: School Road Safety Application)
- Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (US Navy)
- Enterprise Architecture Segment Report (US OMB)
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (Ontario, Canada)
- European Age Standardised Rate (cancer)
- European Association for the Study of Religion
- East African Securities Regulatory Authorities (Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya)
- European Armaments and Strategic Research Agency
- European Automotive Services and Repairers Association (est. 1994)
- Earth and Space Sciences
- East Asian Social Survey
- Electronic Anti-Skip System (Aiwa)
- Embedded Application Security System (HP & Wave Systems)
- Enfield Arts Support Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution, suggests the report, is to remove the obligation for environmental assessment study reports to consider alternatives in cases such as road widening and intersection improvements, cutting down on time and leading to an estimated savings of 10 per cent to 25 per cent.