Although programs warn about water depletion in Sana'a Basin based on the current consumption rates, the water used for ablution in mosques across the nation reached 3 billion cubic meters annually, based on Environment Protection Authority estimates.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Environment Protection Authority
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Energie Prestatie Advies (Dutch: Energy Performance Advice)
- Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Energy Poverty Action (joint initiative)
- English Pool Association
- Enhanced Performance Architecture
- Enhetsprisaktiebolaget (former Swedish department store)
- Enlisted Program Authorization (US DoD)
- Enosi Polyteknon Athinon (Athens Union of People Who Have Many Children)
- Entreprendre pour Apprendre (French business school)
- Entretien Physique pour Adultes (French sports club)
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Act (UK)
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
- Environmental Protection Agency (US; Denmark)
- Equal Pay Act
- Equilibrium Point Analysis
- Equity Principal Audition
- Error Performance Analysis
- Error-Prone Abbreviation
- Essex Police Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: RAS AL KHAIMAH - The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) of Ras Al Khaimah has fined a cement factory in Khowair Creek for repeatedly failing to get rid of its waste leading to pollution of the environment.
Perth, Australia, June 25, 2010 - (ABN Newswire) - Australian resources company Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) (PINK:BXRDF) ("BRL" or "the Company") will apply to the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) for a two million tonne per annum (Mtpa) mining operation on private land north of Bindoon, Western Australia.
As well the battery factory, several other offices were evacuated, including those of the Scottish Environment Protection Authority.
PROPOSED TRIFURCATION Ministry of Environment & amp; Forests Core Functions Legislation & amp; Policy Parliamentary Matters Implementation of Central Schemes Centre-State Issues International Cooperation and Negotiations Education Centres of Excellence National Environment Protection Authority Compliance & amp; Enforcement Monitoring of Environment Clearances (currently with MoEF) Monitoring of Pollution Standards (currently with CPCB) National Green Tribunal Specialised Tribunal for Adjudication Reproduced From Business Today.
THE environment ministry has proposed to establish the National Environment Protection Authority ( NEPA).
The CWMF technology was successfully demonstrated by Extengine, in partnership with Clean Diesel, to meet the proposed emissions requirements of SEPA, the Environment Protection Authority of China.