The environment protection advisory committee advises the agency on the activities it regulates as well as air, land and environmental issues.
What does EPAC stand for?
EPAC stands for Environment Protection Advisory Committee (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPAC
We have 157 other meanings of EPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Psychology, Administration, and Counseling (California State University, Long Beach)
- Electrically Power Assisted Cycle
- Electronic Portfolio Action and Communications
- Electronic Public Access Catalog
- Emergency Preparedness Advisory Committee
- Employee Performance and Conduct
- Employee Political Action Committee (various organizations)
- End Prior Approval Coalition
- Enhanced Perceptual Audio Coder (Lucent/Bell Labs)
- Environment Policy Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Environmental Protection Administration of China
- Ethanol Producers and Consumers
- Europe Pacific Asia and Canada (Dow Jones Index)
- European Particle Accelerator Conference
- European Partners Against Corruption (EU)
- Everett Performing Arts Center (Everett, WA)
- Exchange Protein directly Activated by cAMP
- External Program Advisory Committee
- Environmental Protection Agency Correlation Approach
- European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association (Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIR - In the article of January 26 dealing with the meeting of the Environment Protection Advisory Committee in Cardiff, Environment Agency Wales officers singled out from general tourism angling tourism for creating carbon fishing miles.
Panel guests will include Danny Carrigan, national secretary of the trade union Amicus' AEEU, Ian Hannington, a local farmer and free-range egg producer, and John Turner, head of environment law with Birmingham solicitors, Wragge & Co and chairman of the Environment Agency Midlands regional environment protection advisory committee.