00 Paperback HJ5316 This report from the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development examines key issues of environmentally related taxes and is based on in-depth case studies prepared for the Joint Meetings of Tax and Environment Experts under the OECD's Committee on Fiscal Affairs and Environment Policy Committee.
What does EPOC stand for?
EPOC stands for Environment Policy Committee (OECD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPOC
We have 34 other meanings of EPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Power Optimization Centre (University of Auckland; New Zealand)
- Electronic Piece of Cheese (alleged name for Psion EPOC-16 operating system)
- Emergency Point of Contact (US FEMA)
- Emergency Preparedness Operations Center
- Emerging Pollutants of Concern
- Enfermedad Pulmonar Obstructiva Cronica
- Enfermedad Pulmonar Obstructiva Crónica (Colombia)
- Engineer Plant Operator Course
- Ennis - Pocsidio Partnership (New York, NY)
- Enterprise Point of Care (Epocal Inc.)
- Environmental Partnership Organizing Club (Japan)
- Environmental Professionals' Organization of Connecticut
- Equipment Point of Connection
- European Plans and Operations Center (US)
- Excess Post-Exercise Consumption
- Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption
- Environmental Project on Central America
- European Project on Ocean Acidification (EU)
- Ex-Prisoners and Prisoners Organizing for Community Advancement
- Education Sustaining Peace through Open Learning and Accessible Community Engagement Habitats
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement, adopted on the first day of a two-day meeting of the OECD Environment Policy Committee, will be formally adopted by the board of selected OECD members at an emergency meeting on Wednesday, they said.
The OECD drafted the report based on an investigation last May by its environment policy committee, which solicited the views of business bodies and nongovernmental organizations.