Environment Agency Wales will hold a drop-in session at Marlborough Road School in Cardiff on Tuesday, April 9, between 6pm and 8pm to discuss flooding around Roath Lock.
What does EAW stand for?
EAW stands for Environment Agency Wales (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAW
We have 33 other meanings of EAW in our Acronym Attic
- Europese Autoriteit Voor Voedselveiligheid (Dutch: European Food Safety Authority; EU)
- Executive Agency on Vine and Wine (Bulgaria)
- East Anglian Writers (UK)
- Eastern Acoustic Works, Inc.
- Economic Analysis Worksheet (California)
- Electrically Aimable Warhead
- Electronic and Acoustic Warfare
- Empire at War (Star Wars video game)
- Employment At Will
- Energy Adaptive Window (algorithms)
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet (Minnesota)
- Environmentally A-Ware
- Etch Rate Across the Wafer
- European Air War (flight simulation)
- European Arrest Warrant (also seen as EUAW)
- European Association of Will Writers
- Exercise and Wellness
- Expeditionary Air Wing
- Ellsworth Amateur Wireless Association (Maine)
- Europe, Africa and West Asia (Bearing Business Group; Colmar, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ask the EXPERT THIS WEEK: Meic Davies, northern area flood risk manager for Environment Agency Wales LOG on to our website tomorrow for our Ask the Expert liveblog with Environment Agency Wales' Meic Davies.
Environment Agency Wales said people should be prepared for intense rainfall and warned it could lead to excess surface water on roads and flooding of drains and small streams.
Environment Agency Wales is warning people to be vigilant for localised flooding as further heavy rainfall is forecast over the coming days.
Environment Agency Wales said the money will be used by voluntary groups to improve fish migration.
The sinking has been reported to the Environment Agency Wales who are monitoring the situation.
To help launch the badge, two flood awareness officers from Environment Agency Wales ran interactive sessions with young members of Girlguiding Cymru.
Cardiff, Newport and the Valleys were expected to bear the brunt of it and the Environment Agency Wales warned of flooding.