This oncoming broad-based consultation document was revealed in the Commission's latest annual environmental policy review, which has been released alongside a mid-term review of its 2002-2012 sixth environment action programme.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Environment Action Programme (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- Engineers Against Poverty
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)
- Enterprise Analytical Portal
- Enterprise Application Platform (software)
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Environmental Action Plan
- Environmental Audit Program (various organizations)
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Personnel (French: Personal Learning Environment; educational software)
- EOSDIS Advisory Panel
- Equalities Action Plan (UK)
- Équipe d'Animation Paroissiale (French: Parish Leadership Team)
- Equity Acceleration Program (mortgages)
- Escuela Agricola Panamericana (Honduras)
- Estate Agency Personnel (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This comes in the Commission's latest annual environmental policy review, which has been released alongside a mid-term review of its 2002-2012 sixth environment action programme.