What does EECLA stand for?
EECLA stands for Environment, Economy and Community in Latin America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Earthnet ERS-1 Central Facility
- Extra-Embryonic Coelomic Fluid
- Energy, Environment, Computer, and Geophysical Applications Group (Botswana)
- Environmental Education and Conservation Global (est. 2001)
- European Energy Consult Holding AG
- Enjeux de l'Etude du Christianisme des Origines (French: Issues of the Study of the Origins of Christianity)
- Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
- European Energy Crops InterNetwork (EU)
- Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory (Colorado State University)
- Ergon Energy Corporation Limited (Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
- East End Cooperative Ministry (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Electronic Engine Control Module (automotive technology)
- End-to-End Call Manager (Cisco)
- Ethernet Enhanced Communications Manager
- Emerging and Environmental Claims Managers Association
- Environmental and Emerging Claims Managers Association
- European Electronic Component Manufacturers Association
- Electrical Equipment Certification Management Board (United Kingdom)
- Ethernet Enhanced Communications Manager Shelf (Catapult)
- Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus