Three of the students have progressed on to the college's Entry to Employment programme, which is designed for young people who have few or no formal qualifications and are unsure about their educational or job path.
What does E2E stand for?
E2E stands for Entry to Employment (UK Government training)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of E2E
We have 6 other meanings of E2E in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Entrepreneurs Climate Campaign (San Francisco, CA)
- Erie 2-Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES (Board of Cooperational Education Services)
- Edinburgh-2 Coma Scale
- Environmental Effects for Distributed Interactive Simulations
- Educator- to-Educator (various organizations)
- Employee-to-Employee (enterprise software)
- End To End
- Engineer to Engineer
- Enrolment to Employment (INTI International Education Group)
- Enterprise to Enterprise
- Environment-to-Environment (multimedia)
- Eternity to Eternity (religion)
- Excel 2000 Expert (software)
- Exchange-to-Exchange (DoD)
- End-to-End Data Management
- End-to-End Encryption
- Ear-to-Ear Grin
- End to End Integrator
- End-to-End Lightpath Agent (computing)
- End-To-End Monitoring Techniques and Services (IEEE workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within a year she was on an Entry to Employment scheme to learn about hairdressing - and now she is a qualified hairdresser teaching other youngsters.
Jan Wrigley, manager of the centre's Entry to Employment office, told the Gazette she was shocked at the attitude of some young people towards race.
Earlier in her career, she was a trainer on Entry to Employment schemes for youngsters in Newton Aycliffe, Darlington and Durham and has worked in various roles in a wide range of companies in the private and public sector.
The leg wax was the brainchild of students Steve Walker and Kyle Hill who are on the Entry to Employment course at the college's site in The Butts, Earlsdon.
They are taking part in a range of training programmes ranging from Flexible Routeways to Entry to Employment, students will also be enrolling on the Government's Flexible New Deal programme which starts on October 5.
There are a number of different sorts of Apprenticeship and these include: Young Apprenticeships Entry to Employment Apprenticeships Advanced Apprenticeships.