9789814374897 Entropy and the second law; interpretation and misss-interpretationsss.
What does S stand for?
S stands for Entropy (thermodynamics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S
- Radiation Zone Work
- Region Zentralschweiz West (German: West Central Region; swim team; Switzerland)
- Root Zone Water Quality Model
- Root Zone Watering System (lawn and landscape maintenance)
- Radiation Zone Work Training
- Antisubmarine (US military aircraft designation; as in S-2 Tracker)
- Area of a geometric figure (mathematics)
- Continuous-time complex variable (analogous to Z in discrete-time; electrical engineering)
- Fourth Heartbeat Wave
- Franchise Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Fresnel Sine Integral
- Onde Seconde (Italian: second wave; seismography)
- S Sub-Shell (innermost electron subshell)
- Sacral Vertebra (prefix, as in S-1)
- Sacrifice (baseball)
- Safety (football)
- San Francisco, CA (mint mark)
- Saskatchewan (postal code designation, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Entropy generation is related to randomness and thermodynamic irreversibility, which is encountered in all heat transfer processes.
Universal Heat Death" is the theoretical effect of a non-sustainable level of entropy building up in the universe.
I'm no scientist, but I have always wondered if entropy really is at its peak inside a black hole.
9789814299756 Discover entropy and the second law of thermodynamics; a playful way of discovering a law of nature.
We compared electromyography (EMG) signals of the thoracic and lumbar erector spinae muscles between the entropy of the EMG signals and the power spectrum analysis.