What does ECLO stand for?
ECLO stands for Entreprise Coopérative Linguistique de l'Outaouais (French: Cooperative Company of Ottawa Linguistics; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECLO
We have 5 other meanings of ECLO in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Clinical Leaders Network (UK)
- Encore Clean Energy, Inc.
- Enquête sur la Commercialisation des Logements Neufs (French: Survey on Marketing of New Homes)
- European Civil Liberties Network
- European Constitutional Law Network
- Experts-Comptables du Lauragais Nailloux (French accounting firm)
- Echinocystis Lobata (wild cucumber)
- Embargo Control Liaison Officer
- Emergency Center for Locust Operations
- Emitter-Coupled Logic Operator
- Ethnic Community Liaison Officer (Australia)
- European Consortium for the Learning Organisation (Wavre, Belgium)
- Eye Clinic Liaison Officer (ophthalmology)
- Ecumenical Church Loan Fund
- Enrichir les Compétences dans le Logement Social en Rhône-Alpes (French social housing association)
- Essais Cliniques en Lorraine (French: Clinical Trials in Lorraine; Lorraine, France)
- Edinburgh City Local Plan (UK)
- English Clays Lovering Pochin (UK)
- English Cultural Literacy Project (Hong Kong)
- Environment, Capital Lands and Parks (Canada)